I saw this on Facebook or Pinterest or somewhere…and boy did it hit home!!!!!!!
I feel every ounce of this poor woman’s pain. Every. Single. Night.
In light of that misery, I’m attempting my menu planning. Again.
Here goes for the week ahead:
July 26 – August 1, 2012
- Thursday – Baked Tacos (Saw this one on Pinterest and can’t wait to try!) with Aunt T’s Dorito Salad
- Friday – Hot Dogs on the Grill, Pickles, Chips, and Watermelon
- Saturday – Coach’s choice while Mom’s at PTA Conference!
- Sunday – Chicken Noodle Soup with Grilled Cheese Paninis
- Monday – Crock Pot Layered Enchiladas, Tortilla Chips, and Texas Queso
- Tuesday – Rice Krispie Chicken, Wild Rice, Frilly Fried Squash, and Cantaloupe
- Wednesday – TBD…special dinner guests…this one needs more thought!
- Dessert of the Week – Sopapilla Cheesecake – my VERY favorite, and why I’ll never be truly thin again.
* I’m cooking these as the week progresses, so be patient with me for photos…I’ll post them each night after dinner is done. I hate a recipe without color and art, so I promise to get pics up ASAP!!