I saw this photo posted on Pinterest, and decided to give it a try:
There wasn’t a link to instructions, but this one doesn’t look like rocket science so here’s my plan…
- 2 lb. Ground Beef, Browned
- Taco Seasoning Packet, Used on Ground Beef (I like to decrease the water to 1/2 cup so that my meat isn’t juicy to the point of dripping)
- 12 Crunchy Taco Shells
- Refried Beans
- 2 cups Grated Mexican Blend Cheese
- Tomato, chopped
- Lettuce, shredded
- Sour Cream
- Build tacos: shell, beans, beef, cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until shells are warm and cheese melts.
- Serve with tomato, lettuce, sour cream, and any other toppings that sound good to your crew. I’m putting Dorito Salad on the side…