I’ve had a lot of requests for recipes, so I will post as many as possible. I try to give lots of credit where credit is due, so please, please do not be offended if one of these fabulous finds came from you, and I didn’t have it noted in my original collection.
I have three main sources for new recipes to try:
1. My cookbook/recipe collection – I have a cookbook, food magazine, and family recipe addiction, so I have lots and lots of amazing ideas and borrowed treasures. I’m [in]famous for playing with ingredients, adjusting measurements, and experimenting with recipes both new and old!
2. Once a Month Meals – www.OnceMonthMeals.com – Although I do not follow their shop/prep/cook once per month system, I do find this website tool to be very, very helpful. Each of their recipes is intended to feed your family twice, so I make it one night, using one portion for that same night and freezing the other portion for another night within the next 4-5 weeks. I encourage you to explore OAMM and check out their menus. Access to archives prior to 2011 (I think that’s the correct date, but forgive me if that is not exact) is completely free, and current memberships are available to enjoy all the newest menus and website features.
3. Tosca Reno’s Clean Eating – These books have taught me a lot about unprocessed foods, what our bodies need, and how to tackle clean eating without creating that dreaded sense of failure in myself when I do not follow it 100%.
I’ve also tried to find links to the Pampered Chef recipes (without too much success) because I can’t afford the copyright infringement fines…hopefully, it truly is the thought that counts.
So, here it is:
- Angel Girl’s Bite-Sized Chocolate Pecan Pies
- Anita’s Almond Bark Popcorn
- Apple Roast with Cooked Carrots
- Aunt Ashley’s Smothered Steak
- Aunt T’s Dorito Salad
- Baked Tacos
- Chicken & Doritos
- Christmas Cookies in a Jar
- Frilly Fried Squash
- Honey-Mustard Pecan-Crusted Chicken
- Layered Enchiladas
- Lemon Caper Tilapia
- Mexican Cheese Soup
- Sopapilla Cheesecake