Our dear friend Rhonda served this at a football bowl party the first year we became Bears. I wanted to make the cake pan my personal dessert plate, so she sent me the recipe. Many years later, my printout is tattered and worn which is proof that it is very well loved.
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 3 packages Cream Cheese
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 stick Butter, melted
- Sugar (to sprinkle on top)
- Cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Place one can of Crescent Rolls into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Press the dough seams together.
- Cream together the Cream Cheese, 1.5 cups of Sugar, and Vanilla. Spread on top of rolls.
- Place second can of Crescent Rolls on top of cream cheese mixture. Pinch seams together.
- Top with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with a good coating of Sugar and Cinnamon.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Plan a good Zumba workout for tomorrow…you’ll want to know you have a green light to eat as much as you like.